Time to swap the pens for crayons again in order to test our creativity in a different way. This time around we’re facing an art challenge! Whether physical or digital, let’s see what we can come up with when using
the Planet Gen, along with the Terrain and/or City Gens.
The task is simple; use the Planet Gen as the backdrop and see what happens when you flesh out a terrain or build a city on this new world. Will the results presenting a beautiful, lush utopia, or will it be a hellish realm of fire or ice instead?
The rules are:
1. Use the Planet Gen to choose a location for your image.
2. Select a Terrain or a City or both and combine them with the results from the Planet Gen.
3. For bonus points, write a description or backstory for your new world and your chosen terrain/city.
The conditions are as follows:
1. You can create your image using any method or medium, so paper and pen, or a digital images are all welcome, as are black & white or colour.
2. You must save the description that you use for each of the Gens and include them along with your picture. We won’t be able to see how well you interpreted your results if we can’t see what the results were!
3. There are no right or wrong pictures; this is a chance for your imagination and interpretation to get to work.
4. You can do more than 1 image.
Be sure to share your images online, via Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt Tumblr; whatever it is the kids are using these days, and so I know that it’s part of this challenge, mark it with #MarchArt. Now get those crayons going, and happy drawing!